We Will Welcome You
Meetings are generally very formatted and follow it regularly. We share stories, read from our books, or often study and discuss a topic about addiction and recovery. There are lessons, and sometimes they are formal, but mostly they are informal and relatable.
First things first, we want to say hello. It’s important that you know we see you and welcome you, even if you don’t want to talk much.
There are three medications approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Addiction affects more than just those who have the problem. It actually affects everyone in their lives from friends to family to loved ones. Alcohol abuse,..
All About AA
- We admit that we have no power over alcohol and life is no longer manageable.
- A Power larger than us can help us.
- Turn our lives over to God and let him will us in our recovery.
- Do a moral inventory of ourselves and search truthfully.
- Admit to God and others all the truth of our wrongs.
- We accept and know it is time for God to change us from our harmful ways.
- Ask God to rid us of our shortcomings.
- Make a list of every person we have hurt and try to fix it all with them.
- Make amends directly with people we’ve hurt unless that would do more harm to them than good.
- Keep making sure we test our morals and admit we are wrong when we are.
- Use prayer and meditation to improve the connection to God.
- 12. Have a spiritual awakening and seek to help others.
What To Expect
It’s not as scary as you might believe it to be. You might expect that you have to share or be hugged, or even seem as if you want to be here. That isn’t true. We also aren’t a group of criminals or anything like that.
We are a group of people who, just like you, ended up in a very dark place. Now that we’ve found the light we want to stay in it.
Email : email@example.com
Street Address : 3493 Washington Avenue
Zip Code: 85008